Monday, August 13, 2007

A tell

The last visitor to my women and poker page got there from a search on "clonie gowen" cocaine. And a friend recently told me that it's common knowledge among Vegas dealers that Clonie has a coke problem. And, she exhibited some weird behavior during the tournament in Tulsa this last May that a coke problem would have explained. So I checked out that search result out of curiosity.

I ran across a UTUBE video that shows Clonie scratching at her nose in a somewhat telltale sign.



But she also shows a classic tell. Twice.

When she calls on the flop with a nonchalant flip of the wrist, and does the same thing when she bets on the turn, she's demonstrating a classic "weak means strong" tell. She's throwing the money in the pot with an air of resignation, "I don't care, I give up". It's an act of weakness.

I think Vanassa should have folded on the turn if she'd being paying attention to Clonie's mannerisms

The attempt to borrow money from Matasow is another classic indication of a drug problem.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home