Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm Leaving (in a huff)

I've been playing 1c/2c blind PLO on Ultimate Bet the last few days. I have some left over bonus bucks from long ago on the site (they're hard to work off, but never expire) and since I don't know how to make a deposit anymore it's just been sitting there. Then I won $2 in a freeroll so I can play some cash games and work off those bonus bucks.

I was playing for a few minutes this morning while I was having coffee and one player said to another "You act like you're playing a freeroll, I'm going to another table".

I always thought that if someone at the table was playing like they were in a freeroll that I was actually freerolling. But, what the hell do I know? I can't even figure out how to make a deposit.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gary,

was actually wondering what does free-roll mean :)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home